Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Updates

I realize I haven't updated you guys in a while about what's been going on with Some Chick, but that's because not much has been happening. I have been working two jobs until this last weekend and taking a class and Chels has been busy with work and friends and life as well so today was the first time we've been able to get together to work on musical stuff since the end of school (which was mid-May). So today we went to her house and got to play around with her new guitar (that had no high e string because she broke three of them...) and her new mini (kinda) bongos (which are actually heavier than you would expect). I had downloaded some free audio editing software offline, but we found out the hard way that an audio tag is placed about every ten seconds on whatever you save... not ok. So we tried to record it on her computer, but found out that her microphone isn't very good. Consequently, the only things we got done today was reviewing Reveal To Heal and adding bongos. (The song does sound pretty sweet and I'm pretty excited). However, I work every day the rest of this week and then next week I'm going to be in Wheaton counseling for a girls Christian hockey camp (no, I do not play hockey, but it's a long story as to how I got involved in that) so we will probably not be able to get together for a little while. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on what we are doing, but as for now, I'm going to watch the Cubs beat the A's and then hit the sack. I'm exhausted. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment