Sunday, May 9, 2010

photoshoot


Some Chick had a photoshoot!! haha. still funny. Our dear friend, Kara Walz, who is a wonderful photographer and a great sport took us around our campus today and took a few pictures. The one here is our favorite from it and possibly our future album cover. We also created a purevolume site which will be linked here soon.
In other news, we could be playing at a local Hot Topic store for an all acoustic set sometime in the near future... we need to get an album length compilation of songs with a title and everything somewhere online so this girl Jenna can hear it. We also need to get enough people to come out to the show so that it will be worth it for them. So you know what this means... keep your eyes open for news and then get recruiting!!! Also, we will definitely be playing at coffeehouse in the fall. So keep your pants on. We'll play soon enough.
Today Chels and I worked on another song called Who Needs This? It's actually really upbeat. Chels had to retreat into her head for like 15 minutes in order to come up with the strumming pattern only to figure out she's actually hearing two guitars for this song. haha. She did come up with it eventually and I got half my stuff packed for the summer. Just kidding... only about a quarter of it. Haha. But it's going to be really good. I'm pretty excited. So the grand total now comes to 3 songs that we have so far. Considering we've been officially a band for two weeks and two days, it's pretty impressive. At least I think so. So I have my two hardest finals tomorrow and I pretty much haven't studied at all today. Chels, Kara, and I are working on getting started slash watching Juno... peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment